How did you know you wanted to be an author? Actually, I didn't. My clients asked me to write a book and capture the stories I shared in my training sessions.
What is your advice for aspiring authors? My advice for aspiring authors:
1. Be passionate.
2. Research the market and other thought leaders personally.
3. Prepare a well-organized book proposal according to publisher guidelines.
4. Hire an author ‘s assistant, professional proofreader and professional book indexer if possible.
Do you have any writing rituals or practices? Yes.
1. Writing during the day 10-4
2. Sleeping 8 hours a night
3. Devoting 2 days per week to writing
4. Staying focused on the book proposal
5. Using aromatherapy
6. Enjoying salads & comfort food
7. Chocolate, lots of chocolate!
8. Walks with my golden retriever to relieve stress
What message to you want readers to remember? Be confident in yourself and forge ahead!
How can fans get in contact with you? I would be delighted to hear from fans via my webpage at www.sharonschweitzer.com; my company's Facebook page AccesstoCulture; and on instagram @SharonSchweitzer.